Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Week, New Beginnings


A new week is beginning. It is a week full of busyness and To Do items. It's a week of a new coworker and changing of the guard with a coworker leaving. It is a week that will be so full it will almost burst at the seams.


Life seems to be that way lately. Always full, always too much to do. I often wonder how life got this way. I am not the only one who is busy. I talked with a friend yesterday who mentioned that at home she barely has time to log on to the internet to check email to connect with friends far away. We have more technology now and it should be easy to keep in touch. Yet it seems to get harder every day.


This week I am going to try to enjoy all of life despite my busyness. I am going to try to take those brief moments of beauty and enjoy them while they last!


No comments:

Post a Comment