Friday, July 10, 2009

Cottonwood Whispers by Jennifer Erin Valent

In March I blogged about a book written by new author, Jennifer Valent whom I met while at the Writing for the Soul Conference. If you haven’t read my post, you can read it by clicking this link to Fireflies in December. Jennifer’s second book is being published by Tyndale and is due out in September.


Cottonwood Whispers is the second book in the Calloway County Series and continues Jessilyn Lassiter’s story. The year is 1936, summer has just begun and Jessilyn is looking for changes. The first chapter of Cottonwood Whispers was intriguing and I can’t wait to read the book; you can read the chapter at Jennifer's website. The website also offers a link to pre-buy the book since I am sure when you read the first chapter you will be as excited to read the book as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment