Monday, February 27, 2012

I Didn't Fall Off the Face of the Earth

I'm sorry I just disappeared last week. That was not intentional. I woke up last Saturday morning with a pain in my right shoulder under the shoulder blade. It got worse instead of better and by Tuesday last week I was in extreme pain. The pain has been pestering me all week and I spent most of the time sleeping.

Anyway, I don't have a post for today, but I will get back on track this week. I can tell you that God has worked things together in unusual ways (isn't that just like him!?! I wrote about the ways God works in this post.) and I've got a new project percolating in my brain. I hope to have a clearer vision of what all is involved in that in the coming weeks and I'm excited to share it with you.

In the meantime, I pray you all have an amazing week!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better Tamara!

    I thought maybe you were tackling that list of 47 things :)
    How far have you gotten?

    ReplyDelete