Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi Folks,

There won't be a new installment of Marley's story today. I am going to be taking a blogging break through the Christmas holiday. Marley, Vinnie and the rest of the gang you haven't met yet will be back.

In the meantime, I thought I might share some of the blogs I love to read.

Have you read Nat-the-Fat-Rat? I love Nat's blog. She takes her everyday life and presents in her very own, unique way that just captivates me. She recently had a baby; a much wanted and long awaited baby. Start with this post about holes and wholes and having and wanting and see if you don't fall in love with Nat as I have. But, don't stop there, make sure you read her previous posts to find out all about the Amazing Huck and how wonderful he is and of course, you don't want to miss out on hearing about the Holbshusband. So, go ahead; hop on over and check out Nat-the-Fat-Rat.

Until we meet again, happy reading and enjoy the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment