Monday, November 7, 2011

1,000 Gifts Week 2



16. 4 years ago today we laid my mother to rest. It was a sad day, but today I am thankful for 42 amazing years with her.

17. pre-lit Christmas trees....yes, I have my tree up...no ornaments yet, but the lights are pretty

18. an interesting and intriguing book that came in the mail unexpected

19. a job that I enjoy going to even on a Monday morning

20. my readers... the mountaineers who return to see the abundance of God in the life of an ordinary girl

Dear Readers, I love to read your comments and invite you to join me on this journey of numbering the gifts in our lives. This theme was inspired by the book 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp. This book has inspired me so much that I want to share it with you all.

So, for the first time EVER I will be doing a Give Away here on the mountain. More details to come this week. The give away will run next week and at the end of the week I will choose one reader to receive a hard back copy of the book!

I've been the lucky recipient of give aways on blogs and am I so excited to be able to bless one of my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment