I've lost count of where I am, but today I'm thankful for:
- being a part of the ACFW and getting to meet some great folks on Saturday
- the great seminar I went to on Saturday with fabulous teaching by Angela Elwell Hunt
- the mild fall weather we are having right now
- the forgiveness of my heavenly father even when I'm at my worst....let's just say that when the green-eyed monster and I had a tea party recently God gently brought me to my knees and then forgave me. I am thankful that He doesn't keep count of the times He has to forgive me.
- that my family, friends, and coworkers allow me to be a little wacky occasionally, okay, a lot
What are you thankful for today?
Don't forget to share the giveaway with your friends!