Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1,000 Gifts

One of my readers posted yesterday about a "movement of thankfulness" and I love that idea. I've seen it growing on Facebook and Twitter as more people are publicly proclaiming the gifts in their life! I didn't start the movement, but I'm thrilled to be a part of it because I have been so blessed.

I've lost count of where I am, but today I'm thankful for:

  • being a part of the ACFW and getting to meet some great folks on Saturday
  • the great seminar I went to on Saturday with fabulous teaching by Angela Elwell Hunt
  • the mild fall weather we are having right now
  • the forgiveness of my heavenly father even when I'm at my worst....let's just say that when the green-eyed monster and I had a tea party recently God gently brought me to my knees and then forgave me. I am thankful that He doesn't keep count of the times He has to forgive me.
  • that my family, friends, and coworkers allow me to be a little wacky occasionally, okay, a lot

What are you thankful for today?

Don't forget to share the giveaway with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment