Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thankfulness

As I wrote yesterday, this week was really hard. Last week was almost as bad. So, as I was driving home fretting about things I decided it was time to change my focus and spent the rest of my drive thinking about things for which I am grateful.

1. My wonderful niece who is celebrating her birthday to day. She is a joy to be around and draws adorable pictures of my sweet kitty cat.

2. All six of my nieces (2) and nephews (4). My siblings did good in the children department. These six are so different and so amazing!

3. The amazing view as I drove of the sun setting over the mountains; the tallest of which were covered in snow.

4. The Sheriff - my SUV. It is fun to drive and makes me feel a little rough and tumble macho when I drive it.  I have always been a small, sporty car kind of girl, but wonder after the fun I have had with The Sheriff if I will ever be able to go back.

5. My boss who has supported me through the tough times this week.

6. No thankful list would be complete without mention of my sweet Wilsie baby who is currently snuggled up next to me wrinkling up the newspaper.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment