Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know You

I have been reading the Getting to Know You answers that Karina from Siestas and Cupcakes provides each week and have been dying to join in the fun. Getting to Know you is the brainchild of MannLand5.  Click the picture below to find out more and see other participants. Anyway, I had a few minutes today, so  I am jumping in.....




Getting to know YOU



1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?

Only combined with a little goatee.


2. What's the last concert you've been to?

Hmmm, I think that was Martina McBride.

3. What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

Bosom Buddies, seriously, after the Tom Hanks post you thought there might be some other favorite sitcom from the 80's!?!

4. Were you named after anyone?

Don't think so, but Dad does like to sing the old song, "Tammy, Tammy, Tammy's in love" to me. It was one of his favorites.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?

Depends on the clothes....bras and underwear always before wearing, other stuff not always.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?

Hmmmm, eat bon-bons and watch soap operas! No, not really, there are so many other more exciting things to do out there most of which I do plan to do at some point in my life.
7. What is your favorite department store?

I don't like to shop much but Super Target is my soul mate. Does that count as a department store!?

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
 
All the trouble spots 'cause I hate the razor!

No comments:

Post a Comment