Friday, October 23, 2009

64 Days to Christmas!

Just a friendly reminder! I know some folks aren't wanting to think about it, but I am one of those freaks who puts my tree up early in the season (no, it's not up already, but probably in a few weeks) and begins to play Christmas music before everyone else. I love the sights, sounds, and smells of Christmas. My one wish is that everyone, myself included, would slow down at this time of year and enjoy the season. It's too easy these days to get caught up in the trappings of Christmas and forget to just relax and appreciate all the good things about the this time of year. So, I am sorry if I caused you stress by pointing out that there are only 64 days left 'til Christmas. Don't think about it as only 64 days left; think about is as 64 days to have fun and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment