Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Yesterday was Turkey Day and I spent the day with my family cooking, talking, laughing, eating, and being thankful. I have family in from the far reaches of the world, also known as Nebraska so I haven't had a lot of time to write and post and I didn't plan ahead. Thus, there was no post yesterday. It's okay, though, because I am pretty sure all my readers were busy feasting and being grateful also.

So, today is Black Friday and I am thankful that I am not crazy enough to want to go shopping with millions of other people. Seriously, I am not a fan of shopping as it is and when there are large crowds of people bent on getting a better bargain involved I just shrink back into my shell. Today instead of saving money I am going to be spending some. I am so very grateful for a day of time with my sister. We don't get to see each other much so a chance for her and I to get our nails done, go to a movie, and do whatever else we deem important is what is on our agenda for today. Therefore, I now proclaim this day, not Black Friday, but Sister's Day On the Town! Let the merriment begin.

On another note, I have been considering changing things up on the blog but haven't made any decisions yet. But, I am thinking about something a little different for the blog in the month of December. I will work it out this weekend and then post on Monday about my thoughts and what I have decided to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment