Monday, November 29, 2010

Changes

A couple more days of thankfulness this month. Of course, I don't mean that I won't ever be thankful again. I just mean that I won't be posting things I am grateful for each day.

I think I mentioned last week that I may have something different on tap for the month of December and I've decided to go ahead and give this a try. December tends to be such a busy month for everyone that this will give me a chance to keep my sanity and give me a chance to spend a little more time on building my freelance career. So, starting on December 1 I am going to cut back on my regular posts to two a week for a while. On Mondays I will do a normal, whatever comes to mind kind of post and on Wednesdays I am going to post some of the stories I have been wanting to write.

A few months back I wrote a short blurb about Moonshine Marley for another post. I thought it was just a little thing, but Marley keeps coming back to me. He wants me to tell his story, although I don't fully know what his story is just yet. For a while there, he was keeping me awake at night as more of the story came to light. So, to quiet his yammerings I am going to write his story as long as he will keep telling it. I am working on the next installment for next Wednesday's post.

As my faithful readers I am going to ask a favor of you, it's easy so don't worry. If you enjoy my stories or {shudder} hate them, please would you consider leaving a comment to let me know what your think. Also, if you do enjoy them would you consider sharing my blog with your friends? I would love it if you would :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment