Every year around this time the family members are asked to make a Christmas wish list to assist the person buying for them. I have a hard time with making a wish list but one given on my list is Tom Hanks movies. My family knows that’s a good standby if they are ever in need of ideas. So, as I pondered what to add to my list this year this is what I came up with….
This year for Christmas I would like:
- a shiny red sports car that goes zoom-zoom really fast
- peace on earth
- a pair of really cute boots that fit my weird feet and legs
- to climb to the highest point of the Eifel Tower at night and look out over the city of Paris all lit up like a lady dressed for a fancy dinner
- an amazing piece of artwork to serve as the theme for my bedroom décor
- to know why we have an appendix since it seems to serve no purpose
- a publishing contract for one of the books that is still in my head (I know, I know, I have to write it first, but this is a WISH list!)
- to end the suffering of the people of Haiti who are now dealing with cholera as they try to rebuild their shattered lives
- a new sofa and a great chair for my living room
- to jump out of a plane and feel the exhilaration of free falling and then once the chute opens glide gently to back to earth
- a secret super power so that my shiny red sports car would be invisible to the popo’s radar – speeding tickets are not on the wish list!
So, fess up, what’s on your wish list!?!