But then, as I was sitting here thinking about what to post, I see my sweet kitty cat on his back in the middle of the living room. His feet were in the air and his soft white belly was just screaming to be rubbed. Suddenly the worse sides of human nature were forgotten and my mind was focused on the things I have to be thankful for. Things like:
- beautiful pink sunrises
- being invited to lunch with new coworkers
- having two amazing sisters and a fabulous brother
- the morning show DJs who make me laugh on my way to work
- cigars and such with friends
- pumpkins, fall leaves, and scarecrows
What are you thankful for today?