Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Exactly Does Fluctuating Cognition Mean!?!

A friend I met through Facebook posted this article on his page today. I felt it did a good job of describing the types of cognitive problems Lewy patients have and how they are different from Alzheimer's.

Mental Help Web Site



I didn't have a chance to write a post last night so I was glad that I saw this article. Last night after having dinner with my dad, brother and sister-in-law in celebration of Mom and Dad's anniversary we went back to Dad's house. We let his little terrier mix dog out into the fenced back yard to "do his business." He was attacked by a Husky wolf mix dog that lives down the street who had jumped the fence and was in our yard. Scamp has bruising and gashes on both sides of his body near his front legs. As I write this he is at the vet undergoing surgery to repair the wounds. I just didn't have a lot of energy left after that to come home and write a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment