Friday, May 14, 2010

Busyness and Thankfulness

Do you ever get so crazy busy that you don't know if you're coming or going? Does it sometimes feel that there just aren't enough hours or enough of you to go around? Well, if so, you are not alone. That is the way I have felt for the last few weeks. In the midst of this hectic time while I was grumbling and mumbling about life not being fun right now I decided I needed to take a break and focus on the blessings in my life. Here are some of the things on my blessings list in no particular order.

1. I have a comfortable home, a good vehicle, and the income to continue paying for them.
2. I have a wonderful family.
3. My God loves me unconditionally.
4. I am healthy.
5. The beauty of the light dusting of snow on the foothills this morning.
6. I have the most amazing tuxedo boy kitty cat that I adore.
7. I have great readers who for one reason or another want to read what I have to say :-)

What are some of the blessings in your life.

3 comments:

  1. 1-4, 7 and then what Jinxie said and I'll add the freedom I have to appreciate those blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate definitely counts especially if it has peanut butter or nuts mixed in!

    Freedom is a good one to appreciate also.

    ReplyDelete