1. When people slam on their brakes whenever they see a cop on the road.
2. Why The Artist Formerly Known as Prince chose an unpronounceable symbol as his name. What do his friends call him? The? The Artist? Tafkap? Yo dude?
3. Chipotle having 1 person at the register but 5 people shoving food into bowls and burritos and herding customers through until they are all knotted up at the register breathing each other’s CO2.
4. The shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Seriously do people really think they are making quality choices to last a life time under such circumstances?
5. The truck I pass frequently on my way to and from work. It is a big truck loaded with what I assume is a bunch of smashed cars. The cars at the top of the load are just a smushed up rectangle of metal, but they have all four tires sticking straight up. Why don’t they take the tires off before squashing? Better yet, how do they do this without trashing the tires?
6. Rap music….
7. Caviar. Tried it, didn’t like it. Squishy, salty, fishy goo just didn’t do it for me.
8. Why some people need to be nasty and try to make other people look bad to feel good about themselves.
9. Why I felt the need to share this, but there you have it.