Friday, May 21, 2010

Clarification

My dear readers I apologize for any confusion caused by my Wednesday post for 100 Moments in Time. I am attracted to the 100 Moments project because each picture represents something different to each viewer. Our experience and current life phase colors and individualizes how we see life and what we see in the glimpses of life frozen in time.


There has not been a recent death in my life. My mom passed away two and half years ago and there are still times when the profound loss overwhelms me.

The last week was absolutely crazy and I was stymied by what to post on Wednesday. Not being in a place where I could write anything coherent, I searched for a picture to fit one of the words on my 100 Moments in Time list. I found the picture taken recently in the cemetery where my mom is buried.

For me this picture represented a large part of the path I am traveling right now. Recent occurrences in my life have me pondering loss whether it be the death of a loved one, the loss of a relationship, or the loss of a job and the ways that it shapes our spirits and our lives. I am confident that God is working out something amazing in my life through current circumstances. I am also sure that these lessons will work their way into my posts in the future.

So, thank you for your kind words and sorry for not being more clear on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment